Sunday, March 28

(8)

I seem to be having strange musical days lately.
The day I posted Young Forever, I just kept listening to it over and over. Then a few days ago, it was Doesn't Mean Anything by Alicia Keys. Then yesterday and Friday I listened to Everybody Knows (John Legend)about 20 times. Now even Mum knows it cause I kept rewinding back to it in the car.
In other news, I'm going to France (hopefully) at the end of the year. I'm am tres excited. Really really really really really really chuffed. Stupendously chuffed. Enormously chuffed.
If only my French were that good.
I've always wanted to go to Europe. It's so...it's the centre of everything. Everything happens in Europe (except for all the stuff that happens in America, I guess). And it's so musically historical.
Pity I'm only going to France. I'd love to go to England too - ABBEY ROAD. But hey, going to France is lucky enough.
I "graduated" (officially conferred into Associate of Music, but let's just call it graduation) on Monday. It was weird. I didn't feel half as chuffed as when I actually got the phone call from my piano teacher to tell me I'd passed. Don't get me wrong, I was still very happy.
And after the ceremony, in our splendid evening gowns and suits, we went to Richmond and had pho.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment