Saturday, May 17

TCOB

I feel so much better when I actually stop quietly worriting about things I need to get done and actually start doing them.

I also just tried to save my corp law notes as Corporate Law SUMMARY KNOTES. I kneed to study. Just realised there is not all that much time, and for some reason I started making notes for my last exam first. Now I am making them for my first exam because hell, doesn't that just make the darnedest sense?

Wicked tomorrow and I am very excited. My back also hurts. Marking assignments is hard cause I keep second-guessing myself. I feel oh so young and inexperienced around everyone else, especially when you consider that a lot of them are doing honours and actually looking at accounting as a career.

But I must knotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment