Tuesday, October 29

Procrastiposting

How is it that with my phone on airplane mode, it still knows where it is? I take photos and it knows where I am (with the exception of constantly thinking my house is in Seymour for some bizarre reason). It has accurately pinpointed where I was in the US despite the fact that it was on airplane mode the whole time, and the only time I connected to wifi was when I was back in my hotel. HOW DOES IT KNOW?? IS IT SENDING SOME KIND OF SECRET SIGNAL CAUSE THAT'S SLIGHTLY FRIGHTENING WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BE TRACKED BY THE FORCES OF EVIL????

Things to do after exams:
- Make plushies
- Take photos
- Fiddle with photos in Lightroom/Photoshop (figure out basic photo editing)
- Start on sem one repertoire (sigh haven't even finished this semester's recital)
- BACK UP EVERYTHING FROM MY DESKTOP ONTO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE BECAUSE DESKTOP GOING KAPUT AND IT'S SAD
- HTML????



In other news I bought some adorable bird things. And yes, it is surrounded by my studying stuff, and yes, everything except for the actual subject matter is well lit. It's not my fault I have down lights above my desk.

Also bought tickets to see Wicked. Also bought tickets to see John Mayer. Total gig fund this year: over five hundred bucks. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment