Sunday, September 15

What I did today

Missed you

Edit at 8:07pm

It was a get halfway through laundry and feel weepy kind of missing. But oh well. 

It never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye.

I cleaned my room. I'd forgotten that I had left ten bucks in the jacket I took to America (for food when I got back). So I discovered ten bucks. So happy. I also have too much clothing for my cupboard, and only wished I had more. 

I wasn't particularly productive today, but I don't feel too bad. Actually feel semi on top of things. Probably cause my piano lesson is week after next, and not next week. It makes me slack. 

Went shopping for clothing yesterday (not for me unfortunately) which was greatly fun. Counted my friends today. I have about ten. And that's quite enough to be getting on with and I should be content with that. I have good people. 

But yeah. Cannot wait til summer break. So close now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment