Thursday, September 12

Put your heart up close to my ear


I don't want to fall in love with you again. I'm so afraid I'm capable of it. And after time I can't accept you're still the song on my breath. You're not easy to forget.


Say the words that you know I want to hear. Put your heart up close to my ear. We don't need to know the time. We can stay til the day turns to night.

Yay musics. Massive waves of lack of motivation in the past couple of days. Combination of having lots to do, and being half sick, and just general bad mood and tired, and feelings of inadequacy and all the usual happy things. I blame the mid-sem break not actually being halfway through semester. Makes it tiring and draining for all. It also isn't two weeks this semester. Yes, I am miffed that the half of the year that I do actually have uni to go to isn't broken up by even more breaks. 

Despite my melancholy mood, I think I am starting to enjoy uni (finally). It's a gradual shifting of not so much missing high school, and more being happy when I'm actually at uni even when I am by myself, though I am still not entirely used to being alone sometimes. 

I feel like if I'm blogging I should at least try to make it worth the while of whoever is reading. So let me tell you a random fact...um. There are three conditions that must be met for an agreement to be considered a legally enforceable 'contract'. Both parties must intend for it to be considered as such, it must be executed in deed or consideration from both parties must be given, and there must be an offer and acceptance of the offer i.e. an indication from both parties that they agree to be bound on the stated terms. 

And that is what you can take away from today's blog post. That, and that our best estimate of tomorrow's price of a security is today's price, plus some random error (assuming weak-form market efficiency). 

No comments:

Post a Comment